Subject: Re: update from jms 4/15/07
Date: 21 Apr 2007 16:02:38 -0700
From: "jmsatb5@aol.com"
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

BTW, since several people have asked regarding the Forbidden Planet
signing, yes, I do sign whatever is put in front of me whenever and
wherever it was bought.  The only new rule I'm starting gradually and
reluctantly to apply is a maximum of ten items, only because the
carpal tunnel thing is really cutting into the duration of the
signings.  This will also cut down a bit on the dealers who come in
with stacks of books fifty high or more then resell them, meanwhile
making those who've come with just a few things have to wait until
they're done.

jms