Subject: Re: JMS: Two unrelated questions
Date: 14 Sep 2006 11:50:07 -0700
From: jmsatb5@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

Jan wrote:
> JMS,
>
> As a major Superman fan, do you plan to see "Hollywoodland" at all?  What do you
> think of the 'mystery'?

I haven't seen it yet, and I'm still debating.  I'm a huge George
Reeves fan, and part of me wants to keep that image and that character
intact.

On the comics front, incidentally...it was just announced by Marvel
that I'm going to be taking over and re-launching the Thor monthly
title.  Because this is a big mythological show, it's very much in my
wheelhouse, as it were, and it's really important to make this work.
So I'm giving some thought to pulling back on some of the other comics
work, notably FF, to make room to give this my full attention.

jms