Subject: Re: Babylon 5 Scripts Site Nearly Ready, And More!
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 00:38:02 +0000 (UTC)
From: jmsatb5@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

Wendy of NJ wrote:

> I've already ordered the first book, BTW. But I didn't recieve a
> notification email. (Maybe it was me that made the server crash? I
> used to have a reputation for "breaking" software...) I guess I'll
> just sign up again...

Not necessary...everyone's email who signed up the fisrt time is
already on file.  They may go to a different service company to send
out new updates and re-send the first batch.

One other note from the scripts team doing this...they're sending out
personalized responses to every email they receive with a question via
the feedback window.  But as part of that, they've asked me to let
folks on AOL know to check their spam filters in case the responses get
stuck there (as some have).

jms