Subject: Re: an update from jms
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 23:33:38 +0000 (UTC)
From: jmsatb5@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

> >It would be great if all the folks seeing this could pass along the
> >word to the various other websites and newsgroups where Our People are
> >still hanging out, to get the word out...though the funny thing is that
> >when the sign-up page went up for 30 seconds just for a test, 5 people
> >signed in within 30 seconds....
> >
> >jms
>
> Your people are coming...

And then some...the number of folks imputting their email addresses to
be notified when the site goes on line blew out the system.  I received
a number of emails from folks who got error messages because the
database was full, so if anyone else has gotten that message, they'll
be fixing the system this evening so it can handle a bigger load.

Forty-eight hours in, and we blew out the system...amazing....

jms