Subject: Re: JMS: Rangers DVD?
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 04:57:12 +0000 (UTC)
From: jmsatb5@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

Jan wrote:
> JMS,
>
> Legend of the Rangers is listed as available at Amazon.uk on Oct. 25 but so far
> we can't find any date for the US.  It's reported that you mentioned December at
> the Toronto convention, is that accurate?

Probably the Amazon date is closer, since they just had me approve the
cover art and copy.  (Rewrote the back copy completely.)

> Also, given WBs unfortunate behavior regarding your Crusade commentary, is there
> any hope of there being JMS commentary on the Rangers DVD?

I told them that I would only be willing to do a commentary if they
went back and revised the Crusade commentary to restore the material
they deleted without telling me.

So I'd say the odds were somewhere between slim and none.

jms