Subject: Re: JMS: What are you writing comic wise?
Date: 6/16/2005 10:16:12 PM
From: jmsatb5@aol.com
Newsgroup: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

iplatizky@yahoo.com wrote:
> JMS
>
> What are you writing comic wise right now?

Don't know how wise it is, but....

1) Fantastic Four. My first issue came out a bit ago, and on June 22nd
they're releasing an expanded version of the same issue with script and
other material.

2) Amazing Spider-Man, where we're about half-way through the current
Hydra arc. When finished, this will segue into the big Spidey event
that will occupy pretty much the rest of the year and span all of the
relevant titles.

3) Supreme Power, the next issue of which (#17) comes out also on the
22nd. After issue 18, we're doing two SP miniseries, one with
Nighthawk, the other Hyperion (I'm doing that one), then we relaunch
with a new number one under the Marvel Knights banner. (Gary Frank
remains as artist.)

4) Dream Police ALSO comes out on the 22nd, making it kind of a
red-letter day for jms stuff. Apparently the pre-orders were very
good, but given more that just came in too late for the print run, the
need may exceed demand on this one, so you may want to nab it fast
before it sells out.

5) The Book of Lost Souls, a new monthly title with Colleen Doran as
artist, debuts in September under Marvel's creator-owned Icon imprint.

6) Bullet Points, a new miniseries that will come out sometime second
or third quarter 2006.

7) Silver Surfer miniseries for 2006. There's another maxi series on
tap for 2006 that Marvel has requested, but I have to kind of hold that
back for now until they're ready to relase the info.

And now, having looked at all that, I have to go lay down for a
while....

jms