Subject: Re: Attention JMS: No JMS on Fedcon XIV ?
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 20:25:50 +0000 (UTC)
From: jmsatb5@aol.com (Jms at B5)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

I have not seen any emails from them.  I do know that literally several hundred
of my emails ended up being auto-routed to the spam courtesy of the AOL system
(which I only discovered was happening by accident, and who knows what ended up
in there).  But the last I heard, they asked if I was interested, I said
yes...and that was that.  The contract, to my knowledge, didn't come in via
email, I do know I didn't sign one...I figured they'd get to me sooner or
later.  But perhaps they ended up in the spam folder.