Subject: Re: ATTN: JMS: ASM 516
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 05:57:46 +0000 (UTC)
From: jmsatb5@aol.com (Jms at B5)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

>You should have limited the poke to DC's superhero line, because you
>look like  an ass attacking Vertigo, Wildstorm, Elfquest, The Eisner
>Library, etc.

And by the way, just so I'm crystal clear on this point.

The time I wrote this issue, months back, was the same time that DC's brass
came out and said that they wouldn't consider any crossovers as long as Joe
Quesada -- who I consider both the best editor Marvel has had in a while, and a
friend -- still had his job.  A comment, incidentally, that they have STILL
neither apologized for nor retracted.  And I don't like it when people take
that kind of personal, unprofessional shot at someone I consider a friend...so
I was not, at that point in writing the script, on top of everything else,
charitably inclined toward them at that moment.

So I'll tell you what...you find ANYTHING in that issue that is as offensive a
personal attack as that remark, you let me know.  Otherwise I got far better
things to do with my time than play mea culpa with this shit.