Subject: Re: Err... (gulps) Ahh... JMS, I hope I didn't open a "can of worms"
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 02:42:57 +0000 (UTC)
From: jmsatb5@aol.com (Jms at B5)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

>That's really great to hear, Joe. (not being sarcastic)  I've always
>thought of you as just one of the guys in this ng.  However, I do get the
>feeling that sometimes people refrain from disagreeing with you...well,
>because you're you.  That's what my original comment was directed at.

It's always been my perception that that is the perception of the people who
don't actually spend any time here...because I gotta tell you, I've far more
than once had my pants yanked up around my head by folks here...sometimes
rightfully, sometimes not, but it doesn't stop the pants-yanking from happening
in the first place.

Only difference is you don't have a lot of folks here who just yell YOU SUCK!
all the time.

Though I *have* considered making t-shirts emblazoned with JOE YOU SUCK! on
them to sell at conventions...I mean, give people what they want, right...?