Subject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man #510 (SPOILER SPACE--BIG REVELATION)
Date: 05 Aug 2004 21:59:10 GMT
From: jmsatb5@aol.com (Jms at B5)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe

>And you're suggesting that readers should give the Spider-Man office the
>benefit of the doubt on continuity matters?
>
>Why should they?

Show me where in my message I mentioned the office.  I just said what *I* was
doing, nobody else.  And I can tell you that whenever I've gone into Spidey's
past, I've made it a point to research the thing to try and get it right, to
the point of referring to specific panels in previous issues as reference for
the art.

And not one person at the Marvel office has ever said one word to me about not
doing so.