Subject: Re: First post for me...
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 04:55:43 +0000 (UTC)
From: jmsatb5@aol.com (Jms at B5)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

There's some misinterpretations of what I said going around...so let's address
them.

>Well - the now verified (from the horse's mouth, so to speak) fact
>that JMS WAS approached on the possibility of taking the reins of Star
>Trek: Enterprise (and wisely turned that down - gag, hack, hack)

Nope. I said that Paramount approached me about coming on board as an EP, not
show-runner position. Berman and Braga would still have run the thing. I
didn't feel that I could function best in that arrangement.

As for the treatment Bryce and I wrote for another Trek series, as I said, we
wrote it on our own, NOT as an assignment from Paramount.

Just in the interests of accuracy.