From: jmsatb5@aol.com (Jms at B5)
Subject: Re: JMS Scheduled for 2003 Comic-Con International
To: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated
Date: 7/13/2003 5:40:00 PM

>http://entertainment.signonsandiego.com/profile/174658

Just a head's up for anyone who might be coming by...I'm ONLY going to be doing
panels/talks on Saturday and Sunday, and my ONLY autograph session, at which
the last of the Sleeping in Light scripts with deleted material and suchlike
will be availabale, is Saturday at 3:30.

Because 2003 was our 10th anniversary, this will be the last time that the SiL
scripts will be available at conventions.