Subject: Re: And So It Begins...
Date: 08 Apr 2003 23:55:49 GMT
From: jmsatb5@aol.com (Jms at B5)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

>Ooh, yes "20 medium-range missiles equipped with potent chemical weapons".
>That's a major threat to the U.S.  Of course, that makes it all worth
>while.

The task, of course, will be proving that they were there before the
ingelligence agencies went in to find them.  Any number of countries are
waiting for the equivilant of a "throw-down gun" to be found.  A plant making
this stuff is one thing...that would be pretty convincing stuff.  But anything
that can be trucked in after the fact would garner suspicion, I think.