Subject: Re: And So It Begins...
Date: 02 Apr 2003 22:56:30 GMT
From: jmsatb5@aol.com (Jms at B5)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

>So how many people ahve been arrested solely for voicing thier opinions, in
>a public forum.  Like this one?  JMS and other here like yourself seem to be
>home and not under any constraint.
>  When you and JMS cannot criticise the government, even with an offhanded
>comment, let me know.
>  Until then, you have no idea what it is to live in a police state.  Your
>statements above show that.

So in other words, one should not seek to criticize the government until and
unless it personally comes to knock on *your* door?  That is *has* happened to
others is, in your mind, irrelevant...as long as you and I are okay, screw
everybody else and just shut up, right?

Sorry, I was raised in an America that said we have to watch out for each
*other*, not just ourselves.