Subject: Re: calling all you fans
Date: 07 Dec 2002 07:27:07 GMT
From: jmsatb5@aol.com (Jms at B5)
Newsgroups: alt.books.clive-barker

>Joe, since this is a Clive newsgroup, I'm very curious what you think of
>Clive's work. I enjoyed your Delicate Creatures immensely and it made me
>think of Gaiman and Clive, especially in the 'brutal mixed with the
>wondrous' aspect of the piece, which I think you pulled off quite well.

Thanks...I really don't want to linger here, because it's Clive's group and I
don't want to poach.  But insofar as Clive is concerned, having met him a
couple of times and read much of his work (his Books of Blood was just an
astonishing piece of work) I think he's a truly amazing writer.  And a
genuinely nice guy, which is a hard combination to find.