Subject: Re: Jeremiah:Joe, show runner?
Date: 25 Feb 2002 02:22:59 GMT
From: jmsatb5@aol.com (Jms at B5)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

>I may have missed this.  Is Joe running the show on Jeremiah??

Yes.  There are a number of EPs on the show but I'm the designated show runner.
 All the bucks stop at my desk.

>Is he
>going to get his people together?  music, directors, art directors,
>cinematographers, costumers, clap board guys?

Yes, I hired all the crew (many of which came with their own people).  It's
shooting in Vancouver, so it's a Vancouver crew.

>I can't imagine him
>taking on a show without total say in everything.

Correct.

> Is Franke doing the
>music?

No, Tim Truman is doing the music.  It's just a different kind of show.  You
don't use the same composer for everything you do.

>Am wondering if Mike Vejar will be
>directing some episodes.

Mike's directing our two part season finale, "Things Left Unsaid."