Subject: Re: ATTN JMS: don't think would be fun (Was: SEq)
Date: 14 Aug 2001 00:13:33 GMT
From: jmsatb5@aol.com (Jms at B5)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

>Do you find that sometimes the stuff that would be fun
>isn't the best career move?

Absolutely.

>And between "career move" or fun, I take it that you choose fun,
>or do you find a way to make the fun a great career move?

I always choose fun.  Thing is, if you do Fun right, then it *becomes* a career
move by virtue of showing you at your best.

But it's still possible to make mistakes.  Early on, I was asked to come in on
Roswell, but at that time there was only a vague description of it -- kids in a
high school with aliens -- and it sounded dopey and I opted not to follow up.
Turns out it's a pretty cool show.  But them's the chances you take.