Subject: Re: More Straczynski-flaming kooks
Date: 28 Mar 2001 06:35:58 GMT
From: jmsatb5@aol.com (Jms at B5)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.babylon-5

>Apparently, JMS is now responsible for the colonization of Australia, every
>world conflict ever, and a bunch of other things, and some other
>unintelligible crap.  Warner Bros. is even involved, if you can believe
>these guys:
>http://www.dumbassandthefag.com/features/dish-contest.html
>
>The amazing thing is that there are actually a few serious posts (but
>I'm sure they're all plants).  Sheesh.  You'd think they'd grow up
>already.

Can I ask you a question?

Given that this person is obviously a nut, given that this has drawn some of
the most abusive (planted) stuff I've seen in a long time, given that ALL of
that stuff is *automatically forwarded to my email account*...WHY would you
want to bring attention to this person's site by posting this info in multiple
newsgroups?