Subject: Re: The Final Battle for...the Teapot
Date: 15 Mar 2001 15:28:33 -0700
From: jmsatb5@aol.com (Jms at B5)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated

>Well it looks as though the dreaded Teapot has returned
>to "Midnight on the Firing Line".  I imagine that this problem
>will be corrected for the DVD release.
>
>       It is kind of funny though, there you are waiting to

I'll be posting this to the scifi.com/babylon5 board in a bit, but the jist of
it is this....

I sat in the room with the editor while they corrected this error, and the
revised copy of the episode that I received on vhs was, indeed, corrected.

My suspicion is that they've put all their emphasis on getting the correct S2-4
widescreen eps delivered to SFC in a comparitively short amount of time, and
haven't sent them the new master yet.  (The closed captioning that appears
there now is a different process.)

I have a call in to WB now about this, but I suspect that the above scenario is
correct.  I think they preferred at this stage to put all their efforts into
getting the big problems done first, focusing on the smaller problems later.