Subject: Re: An apology to JMS regarding his upcoming Spidey work
Date: 14 Mar 2001 22:47:00 GMT
From: jmsatb5@aol.com (Jms at B5)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe

>He talked about the Spider-dynasty in
>the hopes of drumming up interest in his run.  He has to accept that people
>will react to the idea and want to talk about it here.

Except of course I never SAID there was a spider-dynasty.  The more this gets
distorted, the more people react to things I never ever said.  So you're
reacting to something that has nothing to do with what I'm doing with the book.

Why should I accept that which is not relevant or accurate?

See, that's the thing about the nets...they expedite information, sure, but
they're also the most efficient means of transferring bad information,
misinformation, corrupt date, outright fabrications and bad mojo in the history
of mankind.