The Babylon 5 Books Team will published a companion volume to the six-volume Echoes of All Our Conversations collection of interviews with the cast and crew of Babylon 5. This volume contains indexes to the other six volumes – which they will also provide online for free in PDF format – plus a few bonuses. The release date is 17 October 2012, but preorders are currently being taken.
The featured “cover actor” for the Companion volume is Stephen Furst. The Companion volume includes:
- A comprehensive, 108-page index to all six volumes containing 2,387 entries and 11,949 references (will be available online for free)
- An index for each of the six volumes averaging 12 pages each (will be available online for free)
- A Babylon 5 production timeline
- Tables of contents categorized by occupation, i.e. directors, regular cast, guest cast, etc.
- An illustrated index that gives each interview subject’s name and photograph along with the relevant page numbers
- Four previously unpublished set plans
- An individual autograph by Stephen Furst
- A special note to the fans by Stephen Furst
- A bookmark with a Vir quote selected by Stephen Furst
- A Postcard with a Vir quote selected by Stephen Furst
The Companion volume is priced at $34, but it is discounted to $24 until Tuesday 23 October 2012. It can be ordered at B5Books.com.
The entire series has had its availability extended until at least 31 March 2013. The free PDF indexes will not be made available until the series has ceased publication.